Friday, December 31, 2010

"Phoenix"


My latest trips have been to Phoenix, Az. There is a story there that I would love to tell. I have known this awesome woman for about five years. I was out to visit her in March and we had a great week eating, talking, sharing thoughts and ideas. I left there to return to Colorado knowing I had a great friendship with a great person.

Now, I don't know what God has planned for me always. I do trust that God will take care of me and provide all I need. This latest turn of events was a welcome and awesome blessing. I called my friend in Phoenix and during our convesation became keenly aware that we could be much more than friends.

I am a firm believer in Gods' timing and through a lot of junk I sorted out this last summer I was ready for a new beginning. She is the exact God, gifted person for me! I am so excited that we are together and will be with each other to live and share life!! Praise God!

Verse: Song of songs 4 (all)

No comments:

Post a Comment