Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"Messy Relationships"


I suppose anyone over the age of ????? has had some messy relationships. If not then I am glad for them. The rest of us will have to accept that all of our relationships have not been perfect. Some have possibly been down right messy!!

It is pretty easy to realize that we may be caught up in a relationship that is way too messy. Relationships that are healthy have the ability to grow and prosper. Messy ones might be more draining and taxing in our lives. It is even more difficult when the person involved is also a close relative. Our family members have the closest connection to us and therefore can affect us most.

I know that what I have the power to do is through God. I have the responsibility and desire to be a positive impact in others' lives. There is no other gift greater that I can give then to serve and honor God in all I say and do. All of us can better live to provide healthy relationships and reduce the messy ones.

Verses: 1Tim 3: 1-16 Jos 2: 2-5 Eph 6: 1-9

No comments:

Post a Comment