Tuesday, December 28, 2010

"Pennsylvania"













June found me driving to Pennsylvania. Being that I spent 35 years there it is always nice to go back when I can. A large part of my family live there. My parents were facing health issues and I was glad to be able to visit them!





God in his infinite power and wisdom got me there, got them healing, and left us all with good memories! A new baby, an old friend, a favorite eating place, my parents farms, a dew covered grass, plenty of humidity,great people, all were there.





My daughters and I got to explore Pittsburgh and actually saw the Pirates beat the Giants. We rode roller coasters at Kennywood Park all day long. We did an enormous amount of driving but cherish the time we had together!





I absolutely love Colorado and think God designed it just for me. I am glad that my children and I are all native Pennsylvanians. We have such blessings in both places. Thank you God, for all the places you have put in our hearts!!





Verses: Ex 20: 12 Det 5: 16 Matt 15: 4 Eph 6: 1-4

1 comment:

  1. nice job! I love the pics of our parents. Thank you for honoring them. they are precious!

    ReplyDelete