Thursday, December 9, 2010

"Satisfaction"


I suppose there are all kinds of ideas out there on how to be satisfied. None are completely correct. Having anything or all things is no guarantee of being satisfied.


Satisfaction comes from a deeper understanding of self, God and others. I am more often satisfied when I am doing something for others. My expectations are simple and few. God entered my life many years ago and has brought me great satisfaction. Being healthy and able to do the things I love is very satisfying.


As time ticks by I only can pray and be confident that God will always fill me up with the things he knows I need. My own choices are best when I weigh them by Gods' standards. Prayer: God knows our needs and desires, God is and always will be our best source of satisfaction! Amen Verses: Isaiah 55(all) John 10: 7-18 1Peter 4: 1-11

No comments:

Post a Comment