Thursday, December 2, 2010

"Messy People"


I may be writing this about my son? That may be a little harsh? He is a great person and a great son! He is a little bit messy, but then so am I.

I have been involved in so many ministries but my all time favorite is called C.R. It stands for Celebrate Recovery. It meets at 7p.m. every Friday night at a Loveland Co. church. All the people attending this special service are recovering from some kind of addiction. Their lives have been pretty messy. They themselves are probably messy people. Their hearts are what I admire most!

All of them are trying to take their lives and dig out from so many messes. It is a life long commitment and struggle. Where does their strength come from? God puts all the other people in their lives to be there for them. Cleaning up messes always is better with lots of help!

Verses: Isaiah 51: 1-6 Prov 1: 8-19 2Corinth 5 : 1-10

No comments:

Post a Comment