Monday, December 27, 2010

"Arizona"




Spring Break 2010 found me in Arizona. I really like it there especially in March and April when it is 80 degrees. The cactus and palm trees are amazing to me. They have close to a perpetual summer all year round. The residents there tell me that the middle of summer is brutally hot.



My visit was with some great people I know and think the world of ! They allowed me to be a part of their family for a week. We grilled and ate together and did cool family things. It was nice to become a part of their daily lives.



I got around by bicycle while they went to school and work. Let me just say that by bike you see a whole different scene than any other way. It's slow enough to take it all in but fast enough to cover a lot of ground.



My experience there was awesome and I thank God for great people like them! It also was to be life changing for me although at the time I didn't know that. Verses: John 15: 9-17 Prov 27: 10 Prov 17: 17

No comments:

Post a Comment