Friday, December 17, 2010

"Learn from Others"


Life is a constant and varying journey. Everyone in it offers a life lesson. Anyone I have met and got to know has somehow enlightened and taught me. God created us all, so all of us can get a better glimpse of God when we spend time with others. My favorite and closest friend is filling me up with so much of God.

She is my answer to prayers and has a depth of soul equal to the deepest oceans. She may be only one of Gods" created but she has touched my heart! God touched my heart many years ago and life has never been the same!

I have been extremely blessed and oh so grateful for all my friends, family, and my love. God knows what best I need and God is great at filling my life up with so many. My head, heart, and soul are constantly being fueled with their involvement in my life.

I continue to learn and grow and am excited about all that will come in my future. My excitement for each and every day God gives me couldn't be better! I am glad God has brought me this far and to this place in my life.

Verses: 2 Tim 2: 1-7 Isaiah 1: 17 Phil 4: 10-20

No comments:

Post a Comment