Monday, December 6, 2010

"Flying"


Airplanes have this great ability to introducing us to people we would never know otherwise. The relationship may only be for a few hours but could make a difference in our lives. Maybe we share an experience with each other and grow in our understanding of people. Maybe as I personally experienced recently, they were interested in a book I was reading.

The book is one of my favorite reads every Christmas season. It is called "The Glory Of Christmas". Not even sure where I got it from but I do enjoy reading it every year! It has a great ability to open our eyes as what Christmas is really about. Sharing it with another person just seems very appropriate.

The power of God is so much more apparent when we share something with another person.

It also has blessed me with a new recognition of how important that is to all of us. I look forward to the shared "flying" experiences yet to come!!

Verses Isaiah 6: 3 1 Cor 10: 31-33 John 1 6-14

No comments:

Post a Comment