Thursday, December 30, 2010

"Durango Colorado"




Labor day weekend and I found myself touring Colorado on my motorcycle along with my son and my two daughters. We toured from home to Montrose Co, and spent the weekend exploring some awesome countryside. One of our stops was where a year earlier I had hit a deer on the very same motorcycle we were riding. My tibia was broken but by the grace of God all else was fine.


I just love that area of Colorado. Come to think of it I love all of Colorado!! Being with my three children and sharing that time was memories for a lifetime. The weather was awesome and the scenery beautiful.


I praise and thank God for safe and pleasant travel. I also praise and thank God for the vast and varying landscape he has provided for all of us. I also praise God for my awesome and wonderful children and their spirit and love they have.


Verses: Isaiah 52 : 7 2 Peter 1: 16-18 Dt 10: 12- 22

No comments:

Post a Comment