Friday, December 3, 2010

"Messy Cleanups'


I have been on many industrial type cleanups because of my career. You get to the site and realize it is going to be a while before the job is finished. You also realize that no matter how thorough you clean up a spill some thing is left behind. A certain amount of impact always happens(Gulf spill, Valdez, main street gasoline spill, etc).

Not so different in our personal messes. My experiences have been varied and everywhere from major to minor. I am glad that God was my strength throughout my cleanups. I am also glad God has used me to provide strength for others during their cleanups.

Prayer: God: life, work, home relationships, can all get messy. We can only trust that you God will provide us with so many tools to clean them up. Like most tools, they will need our help to accomplish our goals. Thank-you God for all we need in life to purge and clean our messes!! Amen

Verses: Matt 23: 25 Psalm 24: 1-6 John 15: 1-8

No comments:

Post a Comment