Monday, January 3, 2011

"Personal"


Lately I have been putting quite a bit of personal information on my blog. I guess it just seems appropriate for anyone reading to know more about me. I would also think that our personal lives would spill over into our social lives quite well.

My days and weeks are filled with some of the greatest gifts from God!! From awesome scenery to awesome tender moments. Every turn in the road leads to some new and exciting adventure! Living life to the fullest and with great passion and intent honors God. Appreciating the splendor of this world for all that's in it glorifies God!

I know of no greater way to express that than through my own personal experience. God gives us all certain gifts and traits we can pull from. I am an adventure seeker. I like the thrill of accomplishment. I like challenging my mind and body. I also am thrilled that others have their own individual and awesome gifts! Praise God for making us all unique! Verses Gal 2: 6-10 Acts 9: 1-19 Job 12(all)

No comments:

Post a Comment