Tuesday, January 4, 2011

"Motivation"


If you have ever had a parent that could encourage you to do something you will have experienced motivation. It can be done in a loving and supporting way. It also can be done in a more power and manipulative way. Either way we are motivated. I prefer the loving and encouraging way.

My motivation to write or express God and his essence is from God. I don't believe I am coerced or manipulated in any way. From my love for God and his love for me I am inspired and encouraged. My success is wholly dependant on the reference point of the scale used. My thinking is that I am hugely successful because it draws me and others closer to God.

There is no greater motivation for me than to feel I am honoring and glorifying God in all I say and do. Pray : God, help all of us to live lives that lift up your name in honor and praise!!

Verses: 1Cor 4: 1-21 1Thes 2: 1-9

No comments:

Post a Comment