Thursday, January 6, 2011

"Beliefs"


I suppose this is a large part of all of our lives. My beliefs have determined what I do and don't do. Less than a decade ago I met Jesus. My life and beliefs were forever changed.

Some of my beliefs have been constant throughout my life. I believe that my children need me in their lives as much as possible. I believe they need their parent(s), more than money, technology, or societies promises that tries to draw them.

I believe God and Jesus are one and the same and through Jesus death I have been forever saved. I believe that sin is a human condition but not a license to sin. I believe that through love and respect for God we can treat others with the same love and respect. I believe that our lives are gifts from God to each of us. I believe we should live to honor and glorify God in all we say and do.

Praise God for the greatest gift of all that we have (LIFE) and the ability to live a life for God!!

Verses: 1 Thes 4: 13-18 1 John 5: 1-5 John 4 39-42 Hebrews 13: 9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment