Monday, January 31, 2011

"When I Grow Up"


I suppose we have all said that at one time or another? Maybe even more recent than we would like to admit! My first recollection was in the 8th grade. I wrote a career report on being a mechanic. My parents and grand parents were both asking me if I was crazy? You are smarter than that, dream bigger.

I am happy to say that 35 years later I still enjoy being a mechanic! Sometimes it sucks and is dirty, smelly, and just plain gross! Most of the time though I get satisfaction knowing I am repairing so many different things. That is the glory of it all, the diversity is huge. Boredom is not an option.

God made me and everyone else what we all are. My wife likes helping and fixing peoples insurance issues. We are alike in that same satisfaction of fixing things! Thank you God, for making us exactly what we are!

Verses: 2 Peter 3: 14-18 Phil 4: 10-20 Prov 1: 1-7

No comments:

Post a Comment