Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"Act 1 or 2 or 3 or -----"


I remember at age 18 I thought I had it all figured out. I had a plan for how life would go and if I stuck to it, it would work out. At age 21 it became apparent that it might have shifted somewhat!

No reason to panic, just a good time to rethink the plan. God after all had his master plan in place. I was just too blind to see what Gods' plan was. God has this amazing ability to work out all the details.

I suppose if we all had the outline we could do a better job of following the plan. The path we take to get to his final destination is often far from Gods' path he would have us take. Every step along the way does have some benefit to God and to us. The overall picture is as perfect as it can be.

Praise God for our lives and all that our lives have in them. From spouses, to children,family, friends and the like, our lives are wholly and infinitely fulfilled by God!!

Verses: Psalm 20(all) Psalm 33: 1-11 Prov 20: 18

No comments:

Post a Comment