Thursday, January 13, 2011

Today " Right Now"


This is the moment any of us are in. Could be night, morning, day, evening, or the weekend or any combination. Where we are at right now in location, spirit and mind is different for all of us.

Where we may be later is our choice and based on a lot of options. Right now though is an awesome place to be. Alive and able to enjoy the moment we are in is a great gift from God. Some may be in pain or feeling down, the bible says in all things give praise to God.

For me personally, "Right Now" I am getting ready to go to Phoenix. I will be there for the next week, and my blog will be on hold. I am marrying the greatest woman I have ever known!! She and I have known each other for many years and want to live life as one.

"Right Now" is a great place to be! I am excited and so glad that God brought us together. Life for us is about to take on a whole new and Christ filled existence, Praise God!

Verses: 1Peter 3: 1-7 1Peter 4: 12-19 2Thess 3: 6-15 1Thess 5: 16-18

1 comment:

  1. Awwh! Very nice! I pray God's blessings on you both - have a wonderful day, week celebrating your new life together and life as time goes by.

    take care. love and miss you much,sister Barb

    ReplyDelete