Wednesday, January 5, 2011

"Experience"


Here I believe is the answer to life's many trials and successes. Everything we experience has some long term value to us all. Every time we fail or succeed we gain new insight into ourselves.


One of my favorite experiences was to spend a winter of months learning how to bend ebony around a guitar body I was building. I think I have written about this before? I broke more pieces of wood than I care to count.But through perseverance and trial and error I was eventually successful! The lesson here was that all things are possible if we have faith!!


From climbing mountains, to holding babies, to falling in love we all are changed by our experiences. Appreciation for all these experiences in life is where we grow and mature. I am so looking forward to all the wonderful experiences God has planned for me. I am also excited that God has blessed me with a partner to do that with!!! Praise God for the vastness of life!!


Verses: Prov 16: 9 Eze 34: 25-31 Prov 15: 22

No comments:

Post a Comment