Friday, January 7, 2011

"Goals"


All my goals are usually set without a strict time table. Sometimes though, I have to be on a more stricter time frame. Goals to get healthier are be more involved in community take time and patience.

Goals in my career sometimes require a little more strict time frame. Goals in my personal are left to my available time and resources. Goals to grow in faith and connection to God are ongoing and hard to define.I have felt I was completely on track as well as completely off track!!

My major goal at this junction in life is to live life to it's fullest and with great passion ans excitement. Not to jump out of airplanes or climb sheer cliff walls at all. More of a desire to see and do all I can with those I love and share in the experience. To live and love life as my body is capable is my present goal in life. Praise God for inspiring us with our goals.

Verses: 2 Cor 5: 6-10 Phil 3: 12-21 Phil 4: 1-9

No comments:

Post a Comment