Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"When I Have- What We Have"


We all probably expressed this notion. When I have all my eggs in a row I will then .......! Not a good place to be sometimes, "when I have" may never come.

What we have is Gods' blessing to us. What we should care about is all the wonderful things in our lives. When I have mentality may distract us from what we do have.

God teaches us that if we have love then we are good to go!! Our friends, our children, our spouses give us a huge portion of love. God is an awesome and complete example of how that can and should be.

My prayer is to love and live with "what I have" and not "when I have". Life is fulfilling when we are satisfied with the basics of life, love and living.

Verses: Matt 22: 34-40 Psalm 103: 1-5 Proverb 23(all)

No comments:

Post a Comment