Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"When We Are- What We Are"



Being rich, famous, powerful, important, may never be the case for most of us. Being content and satisfied is an option for all of us.

My philosophy is to be a loving, kind and an inspirational person to others that know me. My gifts and talents should be used to accomplish those very things.

There is no way to know when the "when we are" will happen. The " what we are" is here and now. Right now I am writing and hoping and praying that God can speak to others through me. My amazement comes from that God and I sit down and commune together for this time.

I don't know how long or what our time will produce but so far I have been blessed and have great growth from it all. Right now is a great place to be where I am!

Verses: Prov 27: 7-12 Col 3: 1-17 Gal 5: 16-26

No comments:

Post a Comment