Friday, February 4, 2011

"Milestones Of Life"


We all have events that we cherish in our path through life. An early one for me was learning to ride a bike. I had no idea then how important that would be to me. Today I love the feel and experience of riding my bikes.

Every child we have are also milestones in our lives. A new job or a new house can start us on a new life journey. Memories of places we have been and things we have seen are all wonderful to have!

Overall having God become our focus is the best milestone to all of us. A recognition of God as supreme being is the beginning of a wonderful journey for each of us. All the other ones can be appreciated because we know and love God.

Some of our best milestones may seem rather small but they can be very important to us. Simple ones are often the most significant and life altering. Praise God for all the milestones we will have and continue to have.

Verses: Eze 34: 25-31 Prov 10:6 James 1: 12

No comments:

Post a Comment