Thursday, February 10, 2011

"Change Our Expectations"


I remember as a youngster having great expectations of what life would one day be like. I probably romanticized about how that would be. Life dealt me it's fair share of reality checks! The expectations may have been altered but the experiences along the way were all character building.

At the half way point in life my expectations are somewhat different My experiences have opened my eyes to new and more realistic dreams. As most parents will attest my most prized successes are my kids. Family and all those we call friends are expectations met and exceeded.

My vision for the future is to live life to improve and brighten the world we live in. My own needs and desires all can be met through a life of purpose and depth.

God in my life allows me to see the future as one day at a time and with more Godly expectations!! Verses: Matt 6: 25-34 Prov 30: 7-9 1Peter 4: 1-11

No comments:

Post a Comment