Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"Someday, Why not now?"


Some Day? Why not now? We must all have caught ourselves saying someday- fill in the blank. We may feel we are are too busy or not qualified enough.

I think as we get older, we realize that someday is today. We don't know what we will have into the future.We only can focus on today.

I personally reach out to our Lord and Savior and ask what next? God, what is your ultimate and preferred plan for today?

The book is unwritten so far but the greatest author ever has the pen. All I know to do is keep from closing the book or writing my own chapters in it.

Maybe I am following along pretty close? Maybe I need to alter my course to be active in every chapter? God, please give our ears to hear it and eyes to see it.
"
Verses: Psalm 34: 8-15 John 4: 31-38 Heb 3: 12-15 Heb 13: 6-10 Song: "City on our knees"(Toby Mac)

No comments:

Post a Comment