Friday, August 13, 2010

"Family 101"


I have throughout my life had many family units. None of them have been a picture of perfection. Each one though had it's positive and negative sides.

What I learned as a child may have been the most significant part. After all it sets the stage for the rest of our lives. Some of what I took with me is not stuff to be proud of. Some of what I learned has been a great advantage throughout my life.

I counted the various eras in my life and came up with at least 7-8, Wow!. I have fond memories of each of them. I also have memories of struggle and stress.

First and foremost, a lot of my fond memories are from my various church families. Each church family I have known have provided me with great blessings. I truly miss all of those I have known because of our shared love for God.

Verses: Romans 8: 31-39 1Cor 7: 28 2 Cor 1: 3-7 2 Cor 4: 16-18

No comments:

Post a Comment