Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"See our own Face"


Ever look in the mirror and think, "Who is That"? We may not always appear as we would like to. God made me to lose most of the hair on my head by age 25. I don't recall being all that upset by that fact.

People have commented or made it an object of conversation. I look at it as easy care for me! Maybe those that keep their hair, are actually less fortunate?

As we age I have noticed a definite change in our appearances. I am not sure if maybe God allows us to grow closer to his vision of us? We may think our youthful look is passing, but God may be elated that we finally look like his finished product!

My experience has been that it is what comes out of each of us, action, words, love, support that shows true beauty. Pray: God, thanks for giving us our faces to face the day each and every day! Verses: Gal 6: 4-10 1Sam 16: 7 John 7: 24 Gen 1: 27

No comments:

Post a Comment