Thursday, August 12, 2010

"Friend"




Of all the friends we have, who is the most important? Probably not always easy to answer that question. Hopefully married people can choose their spouse as their best friend.



What if you are single or have a better friend than your spouse? We all of course have a friend in Jesus.



Some of us today have many friends on our social page. Are these really your friends? Do we ever really know these people? Is the answer to have lots of friends or maybe a few really close friends?



In my life I count my 4 children as all being my friends. I am their father and should be a parent first and foremost. I like to think that throughout my days on earth, I will always be their friend too.



God, Thanks for friends: Guide us all to be a better friend and neighbor to all those you place in our lives. Verse: Prov 17: 17 Prov 18: 24 Prov

No comments:

Post a Comment