Monday, August 16, 2010

"See Gods' Face"




The bible tells us that we can't see God face to face. There is no way a human could see God that way and not die doing so.



That leaves us with how do we see God? God shows up in so many different ways. Gods' face is represented all around us. Some ways are more obvious than others. Some are less apparent and require our willingness to see.



Numerous stories have told of how someone saw Jesus. After a time of deep stress and unrest there is Jesus standing and smiling or winking at us. When I first came to be a believer, Jesus ran beside me on my training runs. I needed his encouragement and presence.



God, and his creation are beyond description. His face will be ours to cherish and see upon entering heaven. I am sure we will be most amazed and comforted at finally being home!



Verses: Num 6: 24-26 Psalm 105: 1-7 1Peter 3: 10-12 Rev 1: 16

No comments:

Post a Comment