Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"How it's Done"?


Any skill requires certain amount of information, training, concentration, and commitment.

Twenty years ago I started playing guitar and never got very proficient at it. I have changed my attitude for wanting to be the next Clapton!, to just enjoying worship with God. Now I am an average rhythm player who can visit God in songs we sing together.

My original goal has changed somewhat but the end result is very comforting and enjoyable for me. With that said, Three things come to light, Be patient, Be flexible, Let God guide you!

Maybe we think we are going to actually climb and mountain and God wants us to cross a great sea?! Pray : God we need and desire your path for us. Help encourage and direct us in whatever that is. Verses: Psalm 25: 4-5 Psalm 37: 23-24 Isaiah 58: 11-14

No comments:

Post a Comment