Friday, August 27, 2010

"Days Off"


Oh how I like days off!!! I grow weary of getting up at 4:45am and not just hanging out at home. Off to work I go 5+ days a week.


A day with no concern for time of day or where we are is a nice refreshing change. Refueling us and cleansing us of all the demands of life is what a day off can do.


I love exploring and finding out more about the world around me. There are more things to see and do than can possibly be done in a lifetime. I believe that just the State I live in offers more than I could ever experience in a lifetime! The world is expansive beyond any human comprehension.


Thank you Lord for our days off, and the awesome world you have created! Thank you for providing us with more possibilities than we can imagine. Help guide us to places and people you would have us know!


Verses: Matt 11-28 Isaiah 40: 31 Deut 5: 12

No comments:

Post a Comment