Monday, August 23, 2010

"Regular Days"


Here we go again! Another beginning to another work week. We sure do a lot of working in our lives. All in all the days aren't that bad, they are always followed by Tuesday!

I like Monday mornings at my shop because I plan for all the work we want to get done. I also look at how well last weeks plans worked out. Sometimes we we are right on track, other times we seem to be going nowhere!

I am less and less bothered by obstacles that get in our way. As I get older I realize that obstacles are a part of our lives.

We also have accomplishments that we have done. The obstacles are just there to keep us thinking and growing. The successes are encouragement and fuel to go on each and every day.\

Pray: God, thanks for regular and not so regular days!

Verses: 2 Cor 6: 1-13 Psalm 118: 24-26 Prov 27: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment