Monday, August 30, 2010

How to climb a Mountain"


This weeks goal is to climb a mountain. Now, I will not define what a mountain is, necessarily. Let's just assume a mountain is any goal we set for ourselves and would like to accomplish. Actually climbing a mountain could be one of these goals!

I look out my window and see the Rockie mountain range. I think wouldn't it be cool to climb one of the peaks? I also look at what skills I have, ,mechanic, wood-worker, biker, parent, friend, writer?. I then wonder what else can I do?

The last few sermons I have heard are instructing us to be active and impactful christians. I need a new focus, don't we all?

Prayer: God, what would you have any of us do to make more of a difference in this broken world? Help us to explore and discover what we can learn and experience to that objective goal. Verses: Isaiah 2: 2-3 Daniel 1: 17-20 Phil 3: 12-21

No comments:

Post a Comment