Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"Bad Days"


As much as I hate to admit it, sometimes I have bad days. Maybe I'll replace that and call them "not so good days".

I usually don't like negative thinking or dwelling in a negative way. Sometimes though things are not quite as nice and smooth as we would like them to be.

On my good day it was 90 degrees sunny and pleasant!! I commented to my eldest daughter that it could stay like that every day. On second thought I told her that with out the change of seasons we probably would not appreciate the warm lazy summer days.

Not so good days have often been outside of my ability to do much about them. In these times I find myself very drawn to God through prayer. There is a lot of good in that! In our worst days we know that God is there with us no matter what.

Verses: 2Cor 4 : 16-18 2Peter 3: 8-9 Psalm 121 Song: "I lift my eyes up"

No comments:

Post a Comment