Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"Good Days"


We all have had at least some really good days. Just last weekend , Saturday was one of mine.


I got some work done early in the morning for some friends of mine. I was glad to be of help. I also got my household chores done.( I am not that picky, just mostly wash clothes and stuff). Each of my daughters and I enjoyed a long motorcycle ride followed by icecream(Yum!!).


My eldest daughter and I biked to nearby Berthoud and had a Rootbeer float and pedaled home during a beautiful summer sunset!


Some potatoes and brats on the grill at 9pm was out of our ordinary meal time but nonetheless deliciious!


I then proceeded to win very comfortably at 500 Rummy with my two teen girls. (I don't often win anymore).


I would call that a very good day indeed!! Thank you God for all of our good Days!!


Verses: Luke 11: 2-4 Luke 6: 43-45 1Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment