Monday, November 18, 2013

"Zoom Zoom"

  I believe Mazda used this as an advertisement jingle. I think it defines a lot of different things. I like the idea of a small kid on a riding toy zooming around the house. One of the first places I lived away from home was a large house shared by many. There was this one little boy who used to zoom around the upstairs on a tricycle, "zoom zoom". I guess we can be so caught up in our own lives that we are zooming from one thing to another "zoom zoom".
   Now I commute to work and watch all the other commuters up and down the highway "zoom zoom". We were studying the story of Martha and Mary in the bible at church this week, in Luke 10: 38-41. Martha is to busy to stop and just be with Jesus: "zoom zoom". I suppose there is a time and place for us to go "zoom zoom" and a time to slow down and just walk with Jesus.
   Verse  Micah 6:8

No comments:

Post a Comment