Wednesday, November 13, 2013

"Out with the Old In with the New"

My old shop that I worked in for 13 years is sold and we are cleaning it out. It has many memories and contains a lot of history. The new shop we use has a different feel and is 20+ miles from home. I am sad to see the old one go but I suppose all things have their time and place. I used to be able to run, walk, or bike to work in minimal time any time of the year. I definitely miss that luxury.The saying goes something like "you won't miss it till it's gone" is all so true.
          God is the constant in our lives and provides us with one thing we can all hold onto. God also leads us on many adventures as we live, and memories of those experiences.Pray that God has many new chapters for all of us.
          Verses: Malachi 3: 6  1Cor 15: 50-58  Psalm 90: 1-2


No comments:

Post a Comment