Thursday, November 14, 2013

"For Sale"

What is happening here? I have this Ford pick-up for sale. I actually think it is a pretty nice truck. My reason for selling it is that I hardly ever use it. It has sat for 6 months with no need for it at all. I have a small Chevy pick-up that fits my needs just fine. The thing that is bizzare to me is that I have actually sold this truck twice. The first buyer backed out after financing issues. The second buyer had already paid me and left when the truck flashed a check engine light and he returned the truck and I returned his money, go figure!! Maybe this truck doesn't want to leave me? I guess I will fix the problem that it has and try and sell it again. It's just like expecting God to answer our prayers or give us a sign of what we should do. Often the answer is different than we want or a long time coming just like selling this truck!!
        Verses  James 5: 13-20  Mark 11:24

No comments:

Post a Comment