Monday, November 18, 2013

"Job not Job"

 Another area of life that I think I need change is my job. I have a good employer and a good job for sure. My prayer is that God guides me to a new and more preferable job. My present job is a long day and seems to consume most of my weekdays time. Between the commute and hours worked I have very little free time.Maybe God wants me to learn some life lessons where I am and so I need to stay there. Maybe where God  would have me go is in the future and is not to happen now.
    No matter what the case may be I am unsure of the time frame it will be. Once again I am on Gods terms not mine! I have faith God will lead me where I am to go or open my eyes to how to accept what I presently have. My strength will come from knowing God is above all and will take care of my needs, wants and desires. I just have to be patient and accept his time frame.
       Verses: Heb 11: 1-39

No comments:

Post a Comment