Monday, November 18, 2013

"Build"

   I have discovered that I always need some kind of project going. I may take a short break but then the wheels in my head start turning and a new project is born. The size or magnitude is not as important as that I have as that I have a new goal and challenge. I tend to like building with wood. Sometimes it is a home improvement, sometimes crafty and maybe even functional use. The options are endless and I like the variety and the thinking that goes into each project.
    God gives us a lot of blessings and skills we should praise him by using them. The mental health we gain from pushing ourselves is priceless. I especially like the ones that encourage me to try and learn new things. Thanks goes to God for our abilities and desires to build!
       Verses  Proverbs 13:4, 20:4, 21:5
  

No comments:

Post a Comment