Wednesday, November 6, 2013

"Last week Of Evening Light"

For some reason or other we Coloradans change our clocks in early November. There is some logic that pertains to farmers or school children or something like that! The negative aspect being that our evenings are mostly spent in the dark. The morning light does come an hour earlier but I am on the road before that happens.
     I personally would rather leave it alone.Apparently Arizona and Indiana do just that. My option is to accept it or move to one of those states. God created both day and night I suppose they each have their own importance. Maybe God wants us to slow down just a little and enjoy the evenings and the options we now have. I still look forward to spring when the nights are light and last till bedtime!
        Verses  Gen 1:3 1Th 5: 4-10 Prov 31: 15

No comments:

Post a Comment