Thursday, November 14, 2013

"Those were the Days"

My mom used to listen to a song with those words as lyrics. I am not sure of the title or artist but I remember the song. Day two at our old shop and we are both saying just that, "those were the days". Everyone that worked in my old shop would love to go back to the days when we worked there. The new shop is OK but it just doesn't have the character of the old one. I wonder if in some distant future we will move on once again and look back and say that about the present shop? Life has no guarantees or definitive path to follow.
      God guides our steps and encourages us to live a life honoring him with how we live our lives. God can put us where he wants us to be. Who knows the new history is yet to be written and may have more than a few surprises for all of us.
     Verses  Proverbs 16:9  Jer 10: 23 Jn 8: 12


No comments:

Post a Comment