Friday, November 12, 2010

"Thoughts on Thoughts"


Do we really know why we are able to process and develop thoughts? Are our thoughts completely and wholly ours? Do our thoughts help to lead us along in all we do? Thinking is a good exercise for our minds. It keeps us sharp and continuously learning.

Lots of us like either crossword or sudoku puzzles to tickle our brains. I love challenges of problems that I encounter. Sometimes I create my own challenges by the things I want to accomplish. They say when we stop learning and thinking we are very near death. The teachers edict of learn something everyday is very much vital to each of us.

God can use our thoughts to speak to and guide us. God won't necessarily be in all our thoughts. The bible gives us a great outline to determine when and if it is God speaking. Thoughts of love and care for another are Gods' ultimate gift to all of us. "I think and therefore I am". Verses: Heb 3 : 7-15 Isaiah 30 : 21-22 Eph 5: 17

No comments:

Post a Comment