Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"Decisions for Life"


I have throughout my years of life had many decisions I have had to make. Some may have seemed to be of poor quality? Others seem to have served me well. All of those various decisions have been in some way beneficial. Take out the parts that seem to be wrong and there still is quite a bit right!


New ones seem to be better approached with a desire to follow God. Most of the time we think we are doing just that. We may or may not initially be under Gods' hand. The amazing thing is that it will still work out if our hearts are for God.


Our stories of our lives continue to grow and prosper each and every day. Thanks goes to God. Once again my praise is that our lives will have significance and purpose if we just follow God!! Verses: Prov 16: 33 Joel 3: 9-16 Jonah(all)

No comments:

Post a Comment