Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"Love Found"


Ever witness two lovers? Ever just know that a couple are head over heels in love? I am sure we all have, either as that couple, or blessed to witness them.

The greatest love of all comes from God. Fall in love with God and your life begins anew. The love God can provide is beyond any other. The love we feel for God is deep and whole.

I have met and will meet many people whom I love or will love. All of them have influenced my life to grow and deepened understanding in me. Still I feel that I have plenty more to learn!

Love is mysterious! A song writer put it this way: "As we get older why do we realize how much we don't know, and how much of life turns out so different than we expected?"

Love is our expression to others of God in our hearts! Love is hard to comprehend, or explain, but it sure brightens our days!! God: Thanks for love in all forms and levels and most especially, your love, God!! Verses: John 15: 9-17 Heb 13: 1-6 Eph 5: 1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment