Thursday, November 18, 2010

"Kit Defined- Define Kit"


Happy Birthday to my youngest sister. Her role in Gods' world is greatly varied. To her parents she is a daughter. To me and my other siblings she is sister. To her children she is mom and to her husband she is his wife. She is also friend to many and most importantly, child of God!!

She is also a caretaker of animals and Gods' planet. She is a valuable reference of Gods' word to me. She is an apple pie connoisseur!!! Her artistic talent surpasses many others.

I am blessed to have her as my sister and grateful that God put us in the same family. Distance may separate us, but our hearts are still connected no matter how far we are apart.

Praise God for all the roles we play and all the people that interact in our lives. ( come to think of it this describes most of us???). Verses: Psalm 148(all) Psalm 113 (all)

No comments:

Post a Comment