Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"Love Forever"


We all want love that lasts forever. I recall there is a lyric, " Where the love lasts forever". All of us should start with loving ourselves forever. The poets explain that we need to first and foremost love ourselves. Then we can be free to love others!

We must love God to truly know what love is. Gods' love is forever!! Our love of others may be subject to life's complications. Love from and to God has no such barrier. "God is Love" (John 4: 16).

Love of our families is also complete and forever. No matter what we experience our love endures. It may be strained but at the core we love those in our families. Moms, Dads, Sisters, Brothers all share a mutual love of each other.

My personal experiences are vast and varied. I have loved, been loved and suffered loss. I have been blessed with four beautiful, awesome, loving and lovable children. Praise God for that comfort and knowledge in my life!! Thank God for having what and whom I need to love and receive love from. Verses: Heb 13: 1-6 1John 4: 21 Matt 5: 43-48

1 comment:

  1. God's love endures forever!

    So good to read your devotion and see a beautiful picture of your 4 kids. I love and miss you all so much.

    always, Sister Barb

    ReplyDelete