Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"Thoughts on Music"


No other creature on earth has the equal ability to produce music the way humans can. Humans seem drawn to and predisposed to music. The varieties are so vast that all of mankind can find a style that suits them.

Sometimes I want an AC/DC type of raw rock and roll!! Other times I am more attune to a softer Amy Grant type of song! Blues playing and singing is one of my favorites. One of my best friends is a huge Country music lover. I worked for years with another Country lover and was attracted to that also.

Whether we are making our own music or enjoying someone elses performance, we are transformed by it. My all time favorite is Worship music to God. People in churches and the like are singing out with God in song and harmony.

Praise God: We are and always will be drawn to and ministered by music of all kinds. Sing out to the Lord up high and fill this world with Joy!! Verses: Judg 5: 3 Eph 5: 19-20 Psalm 95: 1-7

No comments:

Post a Comment