Monday, November 8, 2010

"Thoughts On Art"


I would not ever profess to be a connoisseur of any kind of art. I would admit I am impressed by the artist's abilities and vision.


Strolling through the art museum I am seeing some of the same things I have seen before. Somehow when you spend that time with someone else you observe a whole new experience.


Nothings really changed except you are now sharing that with someone else. I guess their eyes and yours are now combined? Details you notice can be offered and and details they observed are shared. There lies the beauty in "Art" it has no definable definition!!


Kind of like God, we all have our own definition of what God means to us. A lot of what we believe is shared by many others. A little bit though is our own personal vision and understanding. Praises to God for all the Art and God we get to experience!!


Verses: Psalm 111(all) Gen 1(all) Isaiah 6: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment