Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"Love Others- Others Love"


I have always been amazed at Jesus's teachings of loving others. There are so many bible references to us to do that. Often loving some people can seem difficult. I would think in those cases Jesus would encourage us to be more loving towards them.

A few people that I know seem to have that gift. They seem to be able to love all others and be loving towards them. I pray and hope I am getting better at that. I would ask God to build that skill up in me.

So many times in my life others have come in to love and be supportive of me. God is awesome at providing what we need when we need it! Our desires may be slightly different but God knows what is best.

Pray God: In this crazy mixed up world show us all how to be more loving and lovable. God: fill our hearts with your unfailing love, patience and kindness!!

Verses: Hosea 12: 5-6 John 15: 9-17 Philip 1: 9-11

No comments:

Post a Comment