Wednesday, June 1, 2011

"Impactful Living"



Having a goal and purpose in life seems like a good plan. Having raised two kids and raising two more I hope I have been somewhat successful in life. Their individual potential in this world is quite substantial.



I can't hardly remember a time where I haven't been involved in some sort of group or other. Particularly in various churches I have tried to serve well. Experiences go from nursery, to greeting, to set-up, clean-up, worship music help, and social group organizing.



As in our families quest for a permanent house, I am also prayerfully waiting for an impactful community endeavour. It's a difficult place to be, for no apparent answer is presently available. Faith and trust in God that our lives will be in a certain place, doing a certain ministry will some day be a reality for us. Until that all happens we can only pray and trust God!



Verses: Romans 8: 28-39 Romans 12: 9-13 Prov 19 20-21

No comments:

Post a Comment