Wednesday, June 15, 2011

"Full Moon"



I awoke to the full glory of the moon shining through my bedroom window. I thought it odd that it was exactly in the sky where it was? Apparently it was there to catch my eye and maybe even enlighten me. I have always been fond of it's glory and presence. What would this Earth be without the constant kinship with the moon?



I remember many a times where the moon was full and the children seemed a little more restless! I guess the women have come to know it's cycles to correspond with theirs. It never goes away even if the clouds obscure it. It diminishes only in viewable size and then returns to Full Moon glory time and time again. I think it reminds us of the beauty and majesty of all that is around us. Gods' creation is so vast and beyond any ones grasp.



I am sure glad that the moon was there to awaken me. I look forward to many more visits we will share. It is just one of many spectacular sights to behold and appreciate!



Verses: 1Cor 15; 35-41 Psalm 121(all)

No comments:

Post a Comment